Online Bitcoin Casinos In Florida
Bitcoin Cash (ticker symbol BCH) was the first major Bitcoin “spin-off,” officially branching off the Bitcoin blockchain to become its own thing in 2017. Since then, as a consistent top-30 crypto asset, BCH has naturally become one of the most supported gambling cryptos on the market. Nearly every FL gambling site supports BCH in its online casino banking menu, which means you have several legit online Bitcoin Cash casinos in Florida to choose from.
While most users who gamble with crypto actually gamble with Bitcoin first, you don’t have to start with Bitcoin gambling. You can deposit using any coin you want – as long as it’s accepted by your betting site. You can also claim payouts in any coin your site supports, which is a great way to get started with Bitcoin Cash in its own right. Our FL Bitcoin Cash casino guide explains everything you need to know to cash in.
Legal Online FL Casinos That Accept Bitcoin Cash In 2022
Note: As of 2022, no domestic Florida casino accepts Bitcoin Cash or any other crypto as payment, nor do they pay out winners in crypto. While the Indian casinos in FL could support crypto – including BCH – they have so far chosen not to. For the foreseeable future, if you wish to bet with Bitcoin Cash, online is the only option.
How To Make INSTANT FL Online Casino Bitcoin Cash Deposits
While Bitcoin Cash transactions aren’t technically instantaneous, they usually take less than 15 minutes, which – in the online gambling world – is close enough. Plus, since BCH deposits can never be interrupted or declined, you’ll save even more time in the long run compared to Visa gambling deposits, Mastercard gambling deposits, etc.
Even better, making your actual BCH gambling deposit is just as easy as using those old-fashioned credit and debit card platforms. Once you buy Bitcoin Cash via a reputable exchange (we recommend Coinbase, Bittrex, and Kraken), you’re ready to go.
Here’s how you can use your coins to bet real-money online at the best FL casino sites:
- Follow any link here to a legit online casino in Florida.
- Click/tap the JOIN or SIGN UP button and enter in all required information to create your account.
- Select BITCOIN CASH from the cryptocurrency deposit menu.
- Copy down your site’s BITCOIN CASH SENDING ADDRESS and pick an optional crypto betting bonus to apply to your deposit (recommended).
- Open your exchange-based or private Bitcoin Cash wallet and choose the SEND option.
- Paste the above Bitcoin Cash address into the recipient field, enter in the BCH amount you wish to deposit, and submit the transfer.
That’s all there is to it. Your deposit should clear within 15 minutes or so, and you’ll be able to play all the real-money FL online casino games you wish.
Pro-Tip: Most sites let you choose to credit your BCH transfer to your gambling account in either mBTC (milliBitcoin) or USD. We generally recommend the former, though some operators give you special bonuses and extra perks for converting your BCH to USD before playing.
How To Claim SAME-DAY FL Online Casino Bitcoin Cash Payouts
Florida might be called the Sunshine State, but it pretty much rains every day down here. Yeah, we don’t get it, either. But at the end of the day, rain is good. Rain on your parade, though, not so much. No online gambler ever wants to be stuck in that “payout pending” limbo where it can take days or weeks to receive your money.
That’s why Bitcoin Cash withdrawals are such a good deal. Like all crypto betting options (with the occasional exception of Ethereum 1.0), BCH payouts are guaranteed to be delivered the same day you request them.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit your FL casino site’s cashier page and choose the Bitcoin Cash option from the withdrawals menu.
- Open your BCH exchange account or private BTC wallet and select the RECEIVE option.
- Copy down your unique BITCOIN CASH RECEIVING ADDRESS.
- Back at your casino site, enter the above address into the payout recipient field, along with the amount of Bitcoin cash you wish to claim.
- Submit your withdrawal request.
Note: At the fastest payout online casinos in FL, Bitcoin Cash withdrawals are automatically approved and show up in your wallet within just an hour or two after making your request. However, if you’re pulling out a particularly large sum after a particularly large jackpot, you may have to wait for manual approval from your site cashier. This can add an hour or two to your overall Bitcoin Cash cashout timeframe.
Florida Bitcoin Cash Casino Promos
Outside of the guaranteed deposits and same-day payouts, the biggest benefit of online gambling with Bitcoin Cash is that most top-rated Florida online casinos give you a real financial incentive for using the stuff.
Remember: It’s in each casino brand’s best interest that their customers use crypto to make deposits and withdrawals, because this cuts out the standard bank middleman and his fees. As such, it’s cheaper for both customer and casino that crypto is the bet funding method of choice.
To get people to convert to crypto gambling, the top sites all sweeten the pot with enhanced deposit bonuses. All banking methods come with online betting bonuses, but crypto bonuses are worth 2X to 3X more free money, all with the same low playthrough requirements.
- Bitcoin Cash Casino Sign-Up Bonuses – For New Members
- Bitcoin Cash Casino Reload Bonuses – For Existing Members
- Bitcoin Cash Casino Daily Bonuses – New Promotions Each Day
- Bitcoin Cash Casino Weekly Bonuses – New Promotions Each Week
- Bitcoin Cash Casino Referral Bonuses – Refer Friends For Free BCH!
As always, even though we recommend accepting gambling bonuses whenever they’re available, please read through each offer’s terms and conditions before accepting any online betting promotion.
Florida Bitcoin Cash Casino Limits, Speeds, And Fees
One of the great things about gambling online with cryptocurrency is that it’s fast, inexpensive, and 100% guaranteed. Whereas credit/debit deposits will occasionally be rejected, crypto deposits go through every time. But as with anything else, the devil’s in the details.
While all crypto gambling options are superior to other bet funding methods, different crypto coins have different limits, speeds, and fees. (Well, actually, the crypto limits are pretty much the same at each site, regardless of the coin you choose – though crypto limits do differ from operator to operator.)
But as for speeds and fees, those vary by coin and not by site. Each crypto has different verification rates and blockchain transfer times, which means each crypto has different built-in blockchain fees. Part of the reason Bitcoin Cash was created is that it offers faster, cheaper transfers than Bitcoin and other older Proof-of-Work (PoW) coins.
In general, Bitcoin Cash is the middle of the road in terms of speeds and fees at the sites we recommend. It’s faster and less expensive than Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether, but it’s slower and more expensive than Litecoin and Bitcoin SV.
Bitcoin Cash Online Gambling Limits
- BCH Minimum Deposit: $10-$20
- BCH Maximum Deposit: $5000-$500,000
- BCH Minimum Payout: $10-$20
- BCH Maximum Payout: $5000-Unlimited
Bitcoin Cash Online Gambling Speeds
- BCH Deposit Speeds: 15-20 minutes
- BCH Payout Speeds: 1-3 hours
Bitcoin Cash Online Gambling Fees
- BCH Deposit Fees: No added fees
- BCH Payout Fees: No added fees
- BCH Blockchain Fees: Variable, up to 5% of total
Alternatives To Bitcoin Cash For Online Gambling
If you don’t want to use Bitcoin Cash to bet online legally in Florida, you certainly don’t have to. Some people may want to use a different supported crypto coin, while others aren’t yet ready or willing to use crypto at all. Fair enough.
But for those who wish to bet online with cryptocurrency and simply want to see a brief comparison of which supported coin is best for their needs, the following comparisons between BCH and other commonly accepted FL crypto casino payment options should help narrow down the contenders.