Online Florida Casino Reviews For 2023
If you live in Florida, you know how popular gambling is in the state. That’s why we’ve put together this list of online FL casino reviews. After all, most of the state’s land-based gambling opportunities are few and far between, limited to just six Seminole Class III casinos, a single Class II destination, and a handful of player-banked card rooms and racetracks.
Clearly, domestic gaming options in FL aren’t particularly convenient for everyone, and the FL Indian gambling community has shown little interest in moving their games online. But that doesn’t mean online casinos are illegal in FL – because they aren’t! So even though a trip to the Hard Rock is always worth a weekend, if you want to play regularly, you’ve got to join one of the respected Florida online casinos recommended here.
Bovada Casino FL’s Favorite All-In-One Online Casino Site
Bovada Casino Bonus: 100% Up To $3,000
Most first-time online casino gamblers in Florida choose Bovada Casino because of all the different markets the site has to offer. In addition to over 200 fully audited RNG casino games and more than 20 live-dealer casino tables, Bovada features a full global sportsbook, a massive online poker room, and an international racebook.
The site also features a host of unique, FL-friendly deposit options, including credit cards, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, online casino vouchers, and MatchPay. Bovada then sweetens the pot with valuable casino promos, including a 100% deposit match bonus worth up to $3000 with the industry’s lowest rollover rate. All FL players aged 18+ are welcome at Bovada Casino.
Café Casino The Best “Internet Café” In The Sunshine State
Cafe Casino Bonus: 350% Up To $2,500
Internet cafés have long been the local go-tos for online gambling in FL, but these are actually illegal. For Florida gamblers looking to play legal online casino games of all kinds – including live-dealer casino games – Café Casino replaces the old model with a refined experience that’s accessible to players of all ages.
And while you’ll fit right in as a first-time player, Café Casino has made its mark with the more seasoned gambling crowd by focusing entirely on the RNG and live casino markets. New members can claim a welcome bonus worth up to $5000, and the site supports several different cryptocurrencies and voucher betting options. FL gamblers can sign up for free at 18 and older.
Slots LV Pull The Handle From The Panhandle To South Beach
Slots.lv Casino Bonus: 200% Up To $5,000
Ask any gambler in FL, and they’ll tell you: Slots are the thing! That’s why Slots LV has thrown every last penny (slot) at making sure they have the best selection of Florida online slots anywhere. From 3-reel and 5-reel slots to iSlots, 3D slots, and progressive jackpot slots with million-dollar payouts, Slots LV is nicest one-armed bandit you’ll ever meet.
That said, new members can also use the Slots LV $5000 welcome bonus on other games, too, including online FL blackjack, roulette, real-dealer games, and more. If you want the best slots in Florida, leave it to Slots LV! Slots LV accepts all FL residents at 18 and up.
CasinoMax Take Your Florida Online Gambling To The Max
CasinoMax Bonus: 325% Up To $9,750
Florida players take their favorite pastime seriously, and when they play, they play for keeps. That’s why Casino Max offers a maximum online FL casino experience. The site has hundreds of certified real-money online gambling games to choose from, and they’ve got the biggest betting bonus of any site out there.
With up to $9750 in casino free plays on offer for new members, you’ll never run out of chances to win, regardless of your game. FL online roulette? Check. FL online video poker? You bet. And bet funding is easy, too. CasinoMax is the only FL gambling site to support Discover and Dogecoin among their many other banking options. CasinoMax is available to all FL players aged 21 plus and up.
What To Look For In A Trusted Online Casino In Florida
We’ve played with the above operators for years, but if it’s your first time, it can be a daunting task to make sure the site you entrust with your business is fair, legitimate, and operating legally within the industry. And it’s not enough that you simply take our word for it!
Before you sign up with any site, it’s crucial that you understand what to look for in a real online casino, whether it’s one we recommend or a different operator altogether.
To that end, going off our decades of experience as avid online gamblers – right here in Florida, no less! – these are the main criteria to consider when gauging any Internet-based casino’s bona fides:
- The site must be 100% legal and operating in good standing as regards all US and FL gambling laws
- The site must be a recognized brand with longevity in the industry and millions of satisfied active members
- The vendor must be based outside of both FL and US borders, headquartered in a legitimate offshore gambling jurisdiction
- All Florida gamblers should be accepted at either 18 or 21 years of age
- Industry-standard KYC (Know Your Customer) best practices should be used to verify your ID and secure your account
- The operator must employ state-of-the-art SSL and TLS encryption
- No personal or financial information should ever be sold or shared by your FL casino site
- FL-friendly casino deposit options must include a variety of accessible banking methods including credit, debit, crypto, and more
- Supported cryptocurrencies should – at a minimum – include Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ethereum
- Valuable deposit bonuses should be available for all new members, with enhanced gambling promos for those who deposit with crypto
- All sites must offer the fastest casino payout options possible, with all winnings guaranteed to be paid on time and in full
- Cryptocurrency withdrawals should be rated for same-day payouts
- The site should provide a gambling menu featuring hundreds of random number generation (RNG) slots and table games
- The site’s gaming suite should include online electronic slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, keno, craps, bingo, video poker, specialty games, and more
- All sites should feature live-dealer casino tables available 24/7 with real-time video, audio, and chat functionality
- Every vendor must offer a mobile-optimized casino experience accessible through any modern iPhone, iPad, or Android web browser
- Customer service must be available 24/7/365 via telephone, email, and on-site live chat